Upcoming sleep meditation app where you can customize your own personal sleep sound.
If you regularly get less sleep than you need, your accumulated sleep debt will grow larger over time. Research shows that accumulated sleep loss negatively impacts mood and cognitive performance. If your body doesn’t get a chance to properly recharge, you might find yourself:
- Feeling drowsy, irritable or sometimes depressed
- Struggling to take in new information at work, remembering things or making decisions
- Craving more unhealthy foods, which could cause weight gain
If this happens night after night, it places a tremendous strain on your nervous system, body and overall health. So if you’re not sleeping well or aren’t feeling rested when you wake up in the morning, it’s important to talk to your doctor and ask if a sleep study is right for you.
Feedback from the "Sleep Meditation Podcast" by Asmr Sleep Triggers
- You have saved me from so many nights of insomnia; I can't thank you enough for what you do!
- Love this podcast-very helpful in tuning out noise and distractions! Thank you!
- This help me so much to sleep :)
- You guys are awesome.
- Bravo, very nice and original podcasts.
WHY IS SLEEP IMPORTANT?
Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life.
During sleep, your body is working to support healthy brain function and maintain your physical health. For example, sleep is involved in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels. In children and teens, sleep also helps support growth and development.
- Studies show that a good night's sleep improves learning.
- Sleep also helps you pay attention, make decisions, and be more creative.
The damage from sleep deficiency can occur in an instant (such as a car crash), or it can harm you over time. For example, ongoing sleep deficiency can raise your risk for some chronic health problems. It also can affect how well you think, react, work, learn, and get along with others.